Monday, October 8, 2007

Conference Weekend




Hello friends and family! This past weekend was very nice! Living in Utah has it's benefits, most of the time we can't really see those benefits but on a weekend like this we do. I always look forward to watching and listening to General Conference and it was such a great weekend. Half of me felt lazy cause all I did was sit on the couch for more hours than I'm used to but the other half was uplifted. Here is what the kids and Ryan did this weekend! Just kidding, Ryan watched and listened to all of it but the kids thought he was an extra squishy couch and fell asleep quickly snuggling with Daddy! Sunday after conference was over Ryan and Lacey came over for some yummy Gumbo. And Lacey made her delicious strawberry cake, straight from heaven!!! YUMMMY!! It's always a blast hanging out with them and of course we all get a good laugh in too! Love to all!

P.S. Yes Reese sleeps with his eyes slightly open, it freaks me out!!! :)


5 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like conference weekend at our house too! I miss watching it on TV, but at least we can watch it on the internet...and lay on the couch!

Rebecca said...

I like the new layout!

Rebecca said...

p.s. Randy says I sleep with my eyes semi-open too!

Lacey.costner said...

lol Awwwww we love hanging out with you guys too!! And I know that cake is amazing!!! plus, Ryan works Thursday night and Friday night...so let me know!!

Jeanie_Doll said...

Darlin, if Ryan listened to all of conference then he is better than I! Those sweet men are like the best grandpa's ever and grandpa voices are like sweet drugs to this girl! :)