Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Baby #3

Hello family and friends! Most of you know but I am FINALLY pregnant! After 18months of wondering and hoping we're pregnant, we are!! I went to my first appointment today. Everything went well, how much fun can you have when you have a "girly" appointment!? I'm officially due July 16 but I think my doctor is slightly off by a day according to my calculations. And he said I'm "measuring" around 7 weeks even though I'm 8. Anyway we're very excited. I'm not feeling great and am at the stage in my pregnancy where nothing sounds good and I feel yucky all day long. I bet this is a boy! So that's the latest with the Utah Newcomers! Oh and we're closing on the new house this Friday and will be moving Sat. And for some reason I must be nuts but we are leaving for Hawaii the following Wed. Yes that is us in a nutshell. We hope everyone is doing well! Love to all!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a fun post! Yay for you!! A new house, a fun trip, the funnest family visiting you (that means us), and then a new baby. YAY!

Jackie said...

Congrats guys!! What a very eventful December!! Josh and I are looking forward to some pics of the new place!! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Megan said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for y'all!!! Good luck with the upcoming move!

Tbone said...

Cogratulations! Another member of the Newcomer family on its way. I think you guys are crazy for trying to move and then 4 days later flying to Hawaii. This will be the only time in your life where you would rather be home than in Hawaii! So...since your moving into your house, does that mean you have some room for Ellen and I on the 22nd? We will be driving ALL day and don't want to have to continue on to Wyoming after the SLC activities...just wondering :)

Rebecca said...

I thought that after going to SLC that night we were all going to continue on to WY!