Monday, January 28, 2008

Baby Hailey!


I just couldn't resist bragging about this precious addition to the Newcomer family, well the Ryan and Lacey Costner family! Lacey had Hailey Kay Friday evening and we rushed right up there to see her. This picture was taken just a few hours after she was born and she was the sweetest thing! I like Rebecca just LOVE newborns, they have this amazing smell and they're just so tiny, you can snuggle them for hours. I guess it's a good thing I'll have one of my own in a few months!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay, a new post! And it has two of the cutest members of my family in it! I am slightly jealous that you get to hold her and love on her. Lucky you!!

Rachel said...

How sweet. I love newborns. Do you know what you are having yet?

Oh-on a sidenote, are you guys selling or renting your townhome? We are trying to sell our house and want to rent in the area while we build so I was curious if you are renting out your place or not. Let me know.

Fran said...

Congratulations!! I didn't even know you were expecting!

Rebecca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

x27. We love you!!

Trevor said...

Happy Birthday from California! (It is still Feb 1st here).