Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 years and counting!

(The weekend we met for the first time!)

So we were gone for our 8 year anniversary this year, I'm a little late I know, but when am I not late! :)
(Our engagement picture)
Oh how time flys! And yes we're having fun as well! On May 4th we celebrated our 8 year anniversary. We were down in San Diego for the weekend with the kids and we had a blast. I seriously love San Diego weather, I could live there forever! We came home on our actual anniversary and Ryan scheduled a couples massage at our house right when we got back. And thanks to my parents we were able to go out to eat afterwards. It was a great anniversary. I'm not going to get all mushy and go on and on about him, he knows I love and adore him!! Here's some pictures to blast to the past!! No comments on how skinny we once were, and I know we look like we're 12!!

(Our honeymoon at Sea World!)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

That photo of you guys in the gazebo is still one of my absolute favorites! Congratulations!!

Amber in REAL life said...

You guys look so young!!! And I LOVE your wedding dress...

Jeanie Doll said...

Congrats! You guys make such a great couple!

Sandee said...

Ok.. your wedding photo in the gazebo looks like it's straight out of a magazine woman! I L.O.V.E. it!!!

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bride, woman! Congrats on 8 great years! You are blessed.