Sunday, August 2, 2009

No Camera Cord

I have no camera cord nor do I have my entire camera bag! Some whino thought my camera was in that bag with all it's fixins! So I'm grateful for my lovely camera but super annoyed I no longer have a bag or any of the things in it. Arrrrgghhhh, I really don't like people who think something can be there's if they see it sitting in someones car and just hop on over and grab it! So what's a blog without pictures so one of these days I'll be able to get back to blogging!

5 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

I can't believe someone stole all your camera stuff...was it like a smash and grab from your car?

Rebecca said...

You gotta lock your car! But good thing your camera wasn't in there!! Lucky you.

Brett and Lex said...

SAD! The funny part is two of my blogging friends had this same post today about losing their camera cord! I had better hold on to mine!

Melody said...

AW Man! No WAY! So sorry. Glad you still have the camera though. Sheesh. Can't wait to see more pics of your adorable babies.

Marion said...

What the heck woman! Can't you hurry and go get another cord already ;)