Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Fall!!!

(Yay for the mission buddies! P.S. So see the guy behind Ryan on the left with the red stripe shirt, his cousin is MTC companions with my cousin Whitney! Such a small world! All you Okamoto's I thought that was so crazy!)

Ryan would say I usher fall in by the end of August beginning of September with my fall smelling candles and what nots! But I don't care I love fall! Utah's fall is so pretty and I love the crisp air. Ryan asked why I love it so much and I told him I think because it forces families inside more and it just means more time together. Either way I love this time of year and all the holidays that come along with the end of the year.

This past weekend was my FAVORITE time of year, and when I say favorite I really mean it. I love General Conference weekend. This year it was a little crazier than normal with Reese having a football game on Sat and Ryan's mission reunion on Friday night. But it was so much fun and it was great to see his mission buddies and their wives! Sunday was full on loads of fun, Ryan and I were like two crazy Relief Society sisters making homemade bread and strawberry freezer jam all while taking in every wonderful and inspiring talk. I was only able to get a few pictures cause like I said I was busy with the freezer jam part of Sunday! Love to all!(Um can I just say I have found one of the BEST Costco muffins EVER to be made! Pumpkin Spice with a yummy cinnamon sugar streusel topping! OH MY!!!)

(Sunday morning and some hot chocolate for breakfast, the kids think this is the most amazing breakfast ever!)

5 comments:

Melody said...

So cute. My kids would totally agree with your kids and hot chocolate being the most amazing breakfast ever!

Jeanie Doll said...

Agreed! Fall is the best!!

The Okamoto Clan said...

That is too funny about Whit! Small world indeed! AND thanks for making me hungry with the muffin and hot chocolate pics...mmmm. :)

Sandra said...

Ok, that's it!!! We need to have a cozy little hot cocoa/pumpkin spice muffin night with the families...

You know fall is my above all favorite season too, right??? LOVE IT! We should get together and knit, I went to that class and now I have a scarf to finish. Call me-

Lacey.costner said...

I L-O-V-E the fall!!! What isn't there to love about it!?!?! thanks for letting us come over and "craft" aka gab and eat!! Love you!