Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Belated Halloween

Neighborhood Halloween Carnival and Trunk or Treat:


Eaglecrest Elementary School Halloween Parade:

(These two teenagers came in I think at the beginning and freaked a few people out. They were pretty cool though. There was another one dressed in all black and had a scary skeleton mask on. All the pictures I have are blurry, oh well.)


He wouldn't walk slower so I could get a decent shot of him, little dork.

Reese's teacher Mrs. Covington, she has this obsession with cowboys, I don't know why!

Little Dracula before school!

The Witch Festival at Gardner Village:

(He just had to ring this bell like the 10 other kids before him)

(Daddy and Ellers on the bridge at Gardner Village)

(Ignore the fact that Lauren looks totally drunk, I swear that kid!)

(One of many cute witches all over Gardner Village)

(The little fam-actually it's getting bigger I guess we aren't so little anymore)
(I feel for her, the girl can't even go in peace!)

7 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the "Can you hear me now" witch!

Lacey.costner said...

cute cute!! Those teenagers looked totally freaky by the way, and I LOVE the witch in the outhouse!! lol

Vehars said...

Okay what happened with Roo's costume, Dracula, he's so funny. I'm with Lacey those teenagers were super creepy, but I must admit very creative!! We're so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Elissa said...

Dane~ Literally at 10pm on Thursday night I decided I wasn't going to stress out about the headless horseman costume or Dr. Jekyll and Mr.Hyde it was just too much. I'm glad he was Dracula, we had everything and all I had to find was the necktie thing. He was perfect and the funny thing was all his little "girlfriends" from church and school were vampires as well. Dracula with his little harem!

Vehars said...

Too funny!!! Oh little Roo, he was a perfect Dracula! And even better with all his little ladies!

Maren said...

How fun! I have always wanted to go to Gardner Village during Halloween. Now I really am sad I didn't.

Shauna B. said...

I love Garder Village at Halloween! We went there too, but I forgot my camara, which seems to be par for the course these days!