Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh My H-Ellie



(Her idea of smiling-sorry it's blurry but the kid can't sit still to save her little life!)

You know those moments when you're faced with a situation with your children and you can either scream at them or take a moment, shake your head in silence and say to yourself "Lord Give Me Strength"!! This fun little moment with Ellie happened a few weeks ago when I was headed out the door for church. Everyone was ready to go and I noticed my little Eleanor with a blue dry erase marker. She'd been playing downstairs by herself while I finished getting ready, Ryan had left with Reese to do some stuff before church started, and Lauren was upstairs with me probably entertaining Lyndi. So when I walked down the stairs this is what I saw first
And then..

And then...
And then...
And then...
And then...
And then...
And then...



(Yep that's right folks, that is a beautifully upholstered dining room chair she kindly decorated, just one none of the others. Tender mercies I suppose.)

7 comments:

Vehars said...

Oh my H-Ellie is right!!! I'm sure you're getting lots of points up in heaven for having a child like Ellie. Well let's hope she makes her 2nd birthday, maybe! :)

Sandee said...

Holy Moly! Better get your Mr. Clean Magic Eraser out!!!

Julie Topham said...

I'm so sorry!

Tammy said...

Hey Melaluca has a great product that will clean that like new. It's the best stuff.

Rebecca said...

oh wow. wow. wow. wow. and one more blue markered wow.

Sam and Cathy Newcomer said...

Ouch, well I hope everything went well and that you were able to magically erase the stains. It looks like she had lots of fun doing it though. Maybe she wants to be an artist or something.

Maren said...

That looks all to familiar!