Monday, April 4, 2011

Pretty pretties





I'm kind of over feeling completely guilty about not blogging everyday, every week, or heck even every month. So here is a non-guilt induced post.

I love my time with my Lolibell and our favorite past time is painting toes, well just me painting hers, I don't dare let her paint mine. I've always loved doing it for myself and figured out she loves to have her toes look pretty as well. I got the idea to do different colors for every toe from my twin Dana. She's way better at cute creative ideas then me and I'm the master of copying others. I figured Lauren may not want me to make her toes cutesy forever so here is our first post to remember our fun mommy/daughter moments! Here's to cute colorful toes and sparkley fingers!! :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

These are super cute. I love all the colors. Kaylee likes every other toe matching. I like your way better!

Vehars said...

I love her Easter egg toes! I just saw this post, I'm such a slacker blogger that I don't even check others anymore. But thanks for the compliment, I still love painting Reag's toes, but not when she complains about every little itch she has. One day Tay will sit long enough to get her's done.