Monday, July 2, 2007

House!! :)

We went up to the house yesterday after church. The last time I was there they hadn't done anything new. When we got there the doors were locked and I had to hop down one of the basement windows and unlock one of the doors. They finished muding and taping and hung all the doors. They were in the middle of putting up all the window molding and base boards. And they spray painted on the exterior where the stone and stucco go. It looks like they'll probably be doing that by the end of the week. Woo Hoo!! Oh and I got a phone call from a someone in our old ward who Ryan home taught and she has an interested buyer. So cross your fingers everyone! If not I'm sure we won't have a problem finding someone to buy our townhouse! I'll hopefully have a new picture of the house and something else to talk about other than this new house!!

P.S. I hope you have a "good day" today Jackie! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I am so excited for you guys!! It's always nice to see progress on a dream!! We look forward to those move in pics!!

Thanks for thinking of me!! Today wasn't too bad...I am just learning to let a lot of things go! Luv ya!