Friday, June 29, 2007

Bored, again! :)

Well I talked to Rebecca yesterday and she mentioned I hadn't updated anything on my blog in a while.
Ryan has been out of town this entire week and I've been kind of held up here at home organizing and de-cluttering the house. The big move isn't for a few months but we need to put our townhouse up for sale in about 3 or 4 weeks and I'm feeling crunched for time. Ryan is going to be out of town a lot in the coming weeks so I'll be left to do this "fun" job! Speaking of the new house I haven't been up there in a few days. They textured the ceilings last Saturday and that's all I could see that they have done. I'll probably head up there today or tomorrow to see if they've done anything new.
Let's see what else! Reese starts school in exactly 2 months!! Thank goodness for small miracles!! I really did enjoy having him in Preschool this last year and took full advantage of the 2 and 1/2 hours while he was in school. So needless to say I am definitely looking forward to that blissfulness again. He just gets to the point of driving his sister bonkers and me as well! So the countdown begins!!
We hope everyone is well! Love to all!!

No comments: