Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day Luau!!





We had tons of fun at the Thanksgiving Point Labor Day Luau. We decided to take the kids with us and Lauren and Reagan just giggled and twirled around the whole time. Funny what a small world this is but I ran into a good friend that was the Elders Quorum Pres when I was the Relief Society Pres, he was actually one of the dancers at the luau! Reese was slightly restless but my dad gave him the binoculars and he just sat still for the rest of the evening! Anyway here are a few pictures from last night! We hope everyone is doing well!! Lots of love!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey gorgeous chick! That is a fabulous family picture! Looks like it was a fun time for you guys!

Rebecca said...

I can't wait...I will see you in less than a week now!