Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pooped Out!!


Okay I know I'm going a little nuts with blogging but I thought these pictures were just so precious. Lo fell asleep in the car and I brought her in and this is where she stopped! This is 3 feet from the door! Poor baby! She hasn't really taken a nap since Reese started school since her orginal naptime was from 2-4:30 or 5! And Reese gets out of school at 3:30. :( So occasionaly she just totally crashes. Here is one of those moments!! P.S. Rebecca doesn't that shirt look so cute on her!! Yeah! You'll probably see her in it for our family picture for Christmas!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh I love the shirt! I haven't tried Kaylee's on her yet. I think I am hoping that maybe this will be the year that I can correctly predict the size she will be wearing next spring. (wish me luck) Now if only they made Lauren's shirt in adult sizes!

Megan said...

She looks like she has a pretty rough life!!

Rebecca said...

okay...I am all ready for updates!!