Thursday, January 8, 2009

Monster Feet!!


Ok all you moms out there I need some help! I've searched high and low for some nice dress shoes for Reese for church. I need brown slip on type shoes. I need suggestions for a place that sells cute boy shoes! I have already gone to Target, Kohls, Payless, and Famous Footwear. Target is a serious disappointment as far as shoes go for Reese's age, they had NOTHING! Kohls has some cute one but I refuse to pay $30 for a pair of shoes, Rebecca would know my $20 limit! Payless was a disappointment as well. I saw some really cute ones at Childrens Place but apparently I'm a tard and didn't see this ultra cute inexpensive shoes that would be PERFECT for our little monster feet! So please leave me a comment for some other suggestions for shoes places or if you happen to be my really good friend and you are at your local Childrens Place see if they have a size 1 for Monster Feet Roo! Thank you much!!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I know Childrens Place is having their "Monster Sale" where you take an extra 30% off. Maybe they have his shoes online?

It sucks when you get your mind set on something and then just can't find it. Have you checked places like Ross, TJMaxx, etc? Sometimes you can find a gem!

Good luck!

Amanda said...

Quick... go to Childrensplace.com!

They have brown, slip-on dress shoes in his size and they're only 11.89 but it looks like quanitites are low since they're having the monster sale right now. Shipping is only $5, so you'll stay within your $20 budget.

Elissa said...

Thanks Rebecca and Amanda! I have checked Ross and TJMaxx, they have really cute girl shoes and no dress shoes for boys, other than the ghetto fabulous croc style!! Amanda-I just tried to buy those Childrens place ones and they're mean they say they have them in stock and when you click put in my basket it tells you they no longer have any! MEAN!! I'll just have to head down to the mall I suppose!

Vehars said...

I looked at Gordmans but they only had tennis shoes for his age. Kev and I are going over to The Orchards tomorrow for dinner and I'll try and talk him into going over to Rack Room Shoes. I would look on Ebay and Amazon, you never know! I'll let you know about Rack Room.

Shauna B. said...

I do not know where to get shoes in Reese's size, but I am disappointed to hear that they are so difficult to find as I will be there myself before long.