Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas FUN!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
This has been a wonderful Christmas holiday and awesome break for our family! I like most, LOVE Christmas time. It's been so fun spending lots of time with the kids and Ryan. We've made treats, wrapped presents, opened presents and have been able to do a few service projects! We have had a blast and I'm kind of sad it's all over and won't be here for another year! That's okay we have lots of fun things in between to keep us busy!

(What else is there to do but play on Uncle Daniels PS2!)

NOTE: My family doesn't do a traditional Christmas dinner, it's Japanese Hawaiian style. I didn't get a picture of the food we were all too hungry and pigged out before I could get one!

Christmas Eve Night

(Joseph, Baby Jesus, and Mad Mary!)



(Checking to see if the reindeer ate the carrot!)

(Ellers playing with her toys!)


(Opening presents with Papa! Yes that would be a Victoria Secret box that her stuff came in!)


(My "indoor" type mom taking a chance on Papa's Train!)

LOVE TO ALL!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love that last picture; the one of you and Ellie! You guys look great! And your hair is so long again!!

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Wish we could have all been together. We miss you guys!

the Lola Letters said...

A few things I'd like to discuss:

1. You look like a supermodel in that pic of you and Ellie. You're all cover-girl-like with your hair in the wind... only it's clear that you weren't even trying and you're just naturally gorgeous so, you stink.

2. I laughed so HARD at the "Nativity pic" with mad Mary! Ahhhh! So great! I swear I have the EXACT same pic of me and my brothers when we were little (mad Mary and all). I just laughed and laughed and laughed. That pretty much just "made" my post-Christmas right there.

3. 4-wheelers + tubes + snow = I.am.so.jealous.

Lacey.costner said...

wow, what a fun Christmas. I too love that pic of you Ellie, so glam! I can't believe how big Ellie is now, jeez And she will LOVE that ball I'm sure. The Mad MAry pic...classic Lauren lol I did laugh pretty hard.

Shauna B. said...

Glad you had such a fun Christmas! It's always sad when it's over.