Thursday, September 10, 2009

Announcing...


Well some have been confused that I'm pregnant again! I thought I announced it officially but maybe not, maybe the shock of having 2 children 18 months apart fried my brain. So here it is! We are pregnant have been for the last 5 months, I've been sick, crabby, crabby, and more crabby! Today we got to see the little peanut inside of me! And... we're having... ANOTHER GIRL!!! Poor Ryan is all I can say! I'm excited, so is Lo and Ellie could care less! But Reese and Ryan are still in shock! We haven't agreed on a middle name but her first name will be Lindy or Lindi can't decide yet. We really thought this was a boy, oh well! People have said "Oh now you can try again for a boy!" Yeah we aren't having that discussion anytime soon! So here we are half way thru this pregnancy and we're adding another girl to this Newcomer bunch! She's still due around January 29th but I'm hoping for mid January, we'll see! Love to all!

10 comments:

Melody said...

3 girls and a boy. Sounds very familiar... hmmmm. oh yeah, that's us! Love it though sooo sooo much. Isaac gets a lot of attention. Congrats! Love the name.

Jeanie Doll said...

Lindi Jean of course! Whoo! lol I wonder how my bunch will turn out. My blessing says sons and daughters but I just don't know if I am up for that! Speaking of crabby, after my minor panic attack I stopped at K-Mart and bought four bags of candy, nachos, and an icee. I also sent Sam a warning text that I was having a bad day. Ha!

Lacey.costner said...

Lyndi, that's my vote for spelling!! Well we all know you make beautiful girls, so here goes another one!! And good thing Ryan has a good job, three brides to pay for! Well here is hoping for next year's grand babies Lyndi, Leonna, and Lyla!! lol

The HousewifeTravels said...

Congrats on the baby girl! You did announce and it was a hilarious post. Lyndi is a cute name.Is it Hebrew for OOPS? LOL. Lyndi Lou is my vote. We'll say it's Danish for Happy Surprise!

Sandee said...

Ohhh- I'm so excited for you guys! I would SO love to have another girl, sometimes I try to make myself think I could handle it and then real life slaps me square in the face and tells me "what are you thinking?" You know what stresses and challenges I'm referring to. Still though, I would love it. Maybe someday-

Oh and love the name too! Did you get the email I sent you about the knitting class info?

Shauna B. said...

I do not appreciate people talking to me about my next pregnancy right now either! I might be totally happy with two boys and call it quits!

The Downey Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so sorry you haven't been feeling great. Morning sickness is a terrible thing, especially when you have three other little ones to keep you moving when you just want to sleep the sickness away. You are going to be such a great mom of 4. I am so happy for you guys!!

Tammy said...

Yay! Congrats, congrats... and join the club Reese, Maxwell isn't thrilled about not having a brother either. He keeps telling me that he is having twin brothers next. He even named them, Thomas and Cooper.
I say, let's give it some time.

We are happy for you Liss. Tell Ryan a big congrats too! Love you.

malinda said...

All I can say is it serves Ryan right for all the ridicule he gives us!

D MONKEY said...

133 days left for you!! that seems sooo long-I only have 27 days!! just kidding! Congrats!