Friday, January 22, 2010

Lyndi Louisa



Well I guess it's about time I updated on the latest and cutest addition to our family. Lyndi Louisa was born last Wednesday on January 13th, 2 and half weeks early. It was a nice surprise, except the few days of laboring and the night of laboring at home, no fun I'd rather have my water break! I'll spare everyone the details of her delivery but basically it was super quick. We got into the hospital at 2:45am and she was born at 4:47am. Little missy just couldn't wait to join this crazy clan of Newcomers! :) She is an awesome baby, my best by far. I'm grateful she's such a sweet little thing, Ellie and her spit fire make it crazy enough around here. Thank you so much to everyone who helped us with the kids when she was born and the well wishes. We feel so blessed to have our 3rd little girl! Love to everyone!


15 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous!

Amanda said...

You guys maks such beautiful little girls! She's adorable. Congratulations!

Melody said...

Oh my precious! She is beautiful. You guys make some good lookin' kids. And I LOVE her name. So pretty and so classy.

Cannon's said...

So wonderful. Glad you and family are well. Best wishes.

stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!

Vehars said...

Love the pictures of Miss Lyndi Loo! So we're out of a modem right now, so I'm hoping to get the calendar done soon. Love you!

code RED said...

Is it just me or does she look a lot older than a week? She is adorable! Looks like Ellie to me. I need to come up there and see everyone...

Shauna B. said...

So sweet. We have a treat we want to bring over. I hope it's ok if I drop by sometime. It's no easy thing to make it to appointments right now!

Rebecca said...

She is beautiful!! Totally looks like one of your girls. And you are looking good too!

Sandra said...

How cute... that's all I have to say!

Oh and that blankie behind her is so cute too...

Tammy said...

So Cute! And you look amazing... wish we could see her in person. Your girls are getting SO BIG.
Sending lots of love your way... hope all is well.

Maren said...

She is adorable. I love the pictures of her! Congratulations!

Lacey.costner said...

She is such a sweet baby Elissa, bring her by ANY TIME!!

Annie said...

congrats you guys!! she is so cute and so adorable, hope all is well!!

the hewletts

Becky said...

Congratulations Newcomers! She's is so precious!