Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lyndi's blessing







If anyone remembers that Ellie and I weren't at church when they called Ryan up to give Ellie her blessing you will be proud that I was actually ready and early to church this past Sunday. Of course it makes it easier with 1pm church and there really is no excuse for being late. Anyway the blessing was beautiful, Ryan is an old pro by now. Reese had a bloody nose in the middle of sacrament. Then they had to call me out in the middle of Relief Society because Reese was rocking in his chair during sharing time and fell back and smashed his finger in his chair. He was crying/screaming and I'm surprised the whole church didn't hear him. Story of my life!

The dress Lyndi is wearing was made by Ryan's mom Debbie and it turned out beautifully. We had fun picking the pattern and fabric and I'm so grateful for her talents and willingness to make this dress.

5 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Congrats! She looks beautiful and I am sure the blessing was as well.

Shauna B. said...

Great pictures. Sorry your day was sort of crazy!

Vehars said...

Debbie really did a wonderful job on the blessing dress, it's beautiful! I still can't believe how much Lyndi looks like Tay, though as little as Lyndi is she's still got chubbier checks than Tay. I love the pictures!

Rebecca said...

You guys all look so good!!

kelly said...

we are so happy for you!!!!