Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pics with Amy!









My good friend Amy is really an amazing photographer. She did our family pictures way back when Ryan had a few extra pounds on him :)! He'd be mad if I put a link to those old pictures but regardless I love her photography.
When I had Lyndi I really wanted to get some pictures of her done. I had been putting them off and should have done them when she was still super tiny and sleepy. So Amy came over on my birthday (Feb 1) and snapped some shots of our little Lyndi Lou. Thank goodness we got some when she was still kind of small unfortunately she wasn't really sleepy at all. Little stinker! :) But she got some great ones and here they are. Thanks Amy these are precious memories for me!

3 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Those are really good! I love the ones with you and the feet one is just precious!!

Rebecca said...

I would love to have pictures like these! (And skin like yours.) You both look so beautiful!!

Lacey.costner said...

what sweet pictures! And as always, you look beautiful! thanks for taking pics of Lyla yesterday!