Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Time to Update!!



(Some of the finishing touches on the new house!)

YEAH my camera cord came in the mail today! I know I could update my blog without having pictures but what's the fun in that! We are doing okay, pretty much everyone who has read this blog we talk to on a regular basis, but those of you that don't we're surviving! The townhouse is still not sold so if anyone knows of someone looking for a townhouse in the Lehi area please send them our way! The new house is at a stand still for right now until we give them word that the townhouse is under contract, which it isn't so our builder is being extremely patient! Which we are extremely grateful for.
Reese starts school next Tuesday!!! THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN ARE SINGING!!! Well actually maybe it's just me, but as you can see I am so happy he is starting school. Don't get me wrong I love my little precious boy but he had so much fun in Preschool he has been anxious all summer long to start at his new school and make new friends! Lauren will be forced to start potty training this week no matter what she does, even though she still refuses!! I bought a lot of bribes so we'll see how that goes! Other than the obvious stress of selling our townhouse we are doing well, we're really trying to keep a good attitude about this and hope that everything works out for the best. We hope everyone is doing well! Love to all!!

3 comments:

Allison and Shad said...

Elissa, I love your kitchen. I've been in one that looks a lot like it, and I have been dreaming ever since. Enjoy it. I will have to dream for 3-7 more years.

Rebecca said...

Hey I am potty training this week too--so I will be feeling your pain. We really started today and I am not going back!

Megan said...

The house looks great! The next time we are out there to visit Tommy's family we are having a sleep over at your house!!