Monday, August 27, 2007

YAY for DADO!!!



Our little girl isn't so little anymore!! She's all grown up!! Last week we "started" potty training and I bought all the necessary bribes and essential Pull-Ups! She pretty much refused to do it the way we thought would work for her Mon-Thurs. Friday I had the idea that maybe we should just let her run around naked and maybe she would figure it out, mind you with plenty of threats not to pee pee on the floor! Boy is she one smart cookie, not only did she not pee on the floor but figured out to go to the bathroom all by herself! Friday was a really good day of all day peeing, Sat was not so great! Sunday the kids and I stayed home from church cause we were sick and Lo peed all day in the toilet, oh and even pooped all by herself! She is so proud of herself and so are we!! She's such a smart girl! Too bad I just bought a small package of diapers, I'm sure we'll need them! We're not completely out in the clear, we have to get her to get through the night but we put a Pull-Up on last night and it was dry this morning, wheeeww!! Isn't it funny when one of your greatest accomplishments as a mother is all about Pee and Poop!?! Hey I'm just so proud of her!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yay Lauren!

Megan said...

Congrats! Next summer when I train Whitney, you'll have to give me some pointers!

Lacey.costner said...

Yay Loli!!! She is just too cute, and now uncle Ryan doesn't need to worry about potentially changing a diaper...phew...lol Love you!!