Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"My Daddy & Me!", etc.



Ellie is kind of a Momma's girl, well actually she's really a momma's girl and is hardly ever with Ryan. But Ryan really is a big help with her and is always willing to feed her for me if I need him to. Here they are doing some "bonding"!

(Ellers with her cool pillow!)

REESE STARTED SCHOOL!!!!

I was very nervous for his first day, but of course he wasn't! He was very excited to go back to school and has been waiting for this day all summer long. On the last day of Kindergarten he thought the next day he was starting 1st grade, poor kid!! :) He ate lunch in the cafeteria and actually ate his food, whoooo!!! When I picked him up at 1:15 he was out at the curb waiting and was as happy as can be!! We're so proud of him, he's such a great little man!

6 comments:

Tbone said...

I'm glad to see Reese loves school so much. I hated school until the 4th grade, then hated it again around 9th grade..and continue to hate it too this day. Maybe hate is too strong of a word..dislike.

Anyway, I was blown away by Reese's reading ability. Hopefully he will continue the Newcomer trend (at least when I was in elem school) of always being in the top reading group. Go Reese!

Ellie is a doll, btw. Looks like Ryan has the same built-in baby bed that I have above my waist and below my chin,

Jeanie Doll said...

Aww, so proud of Reese. I hope he always likes school. Ellie is so cute! Give her a big ol' smooch from Aunt Jeanie!!

Lacey.costner said...

Ellie is TOTALLY a mama's girl and she is soo cute!! Reese and Lauren are the best cousins, always willing to entertain Hailey! I can't believe Reese has started school, I'm feeling really old...LOVE YOU!!

Elissa said...

lol Trev- I always call Ryno's belly the best mattress in the world!!

Cindy said...

Hey Elissa, It's Cindy Thomas from Whittier. How are you doing? It's been awhile since I've seen you!!! Email me when you have the chance: cmunksgard@hotmail.com. Talk to you later!

Mike and Sammi said...

Elissa your kids are growing like crazy and the new little one is adorable. We need to get together. We miss you guys!