Friday, August 1, 2008

Nothing too exciting!

So not too much has been going on! I wanted to do a quick blog about the kids and their new sister Ellie. They have been excited to have a new sibling since the moment we told them we were pregnant. When the time got closer to Ellie being born we were a little worried about our princess Lauren. If any of you have been around Lo she is quite the drama queen or silent drama queen. It's hard to explain but we were worried about how she would react to having Ellie around and her stealing her glory. But needless to say Lo has done really well, they both have. Better than we thought. Reese is a really big helper and runs upstairs or wherever to get things for me. Lauren got to hold Ellie's bottle yesterday and you would have thought I gave the girl a million bucks, she was so elated! Reese is now allowed to pick up Ellie and does such a good job, he's so gentle and loving to his baby sister it makes my heart melt. Anyway here are some pictures of the kids with tiny Ellers. Oh and Ellers is a cute nickname Lo gave Ellie the first few days she was home. Loli was saying good morning to Ellie one morning and said, "Good morning Ellers the Bellers!" hilarious, she makes us laugh!

THANK YOU CHERRY!!
This is a sweet pillow I got from a good friend Cherry Rush. I have gotten a lot of really great gifts from friends and family and I have loved everyone of them. But this gift for some reason just really made me tear up, maybe because I'm a hormone mess right now, who knows! It's the sweetest and one of the most thoughtful gifts someone has given me and I appreciated it so much! Thanks again Cherry you're awesome!

5 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

Well, drama queen or not Lauren is too precious!! Sisters are the best! I think it's so sweet she has given Ellie a nickname. :) I'll bet you are so glad that Reese is old enough to help you a little.

The Rush Family said...

I can't believe you posted about the pillow! You are so sweet. I loved doing that. I enjoyed every minute of it and just love you to pieces!

C.

Vehars said...

That pillow is so cute! What a great friend! That is so great that the kids are being so good with Ellie.

Rebecca said...

I agree. I love the pillow and think Ellers is a great nick name. I am sure she will end up with like 5 more before long though! :)

Mike and Sammi said...

Ellie is a doll. We need to get together soon your kids are so big. check out our blog...
mikeandsammi.blogspot.com