Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ellie's Blessing

Yeah she didn't really like the bonnet idea!
picture caption deleted One of her namesakes!! Auntie Lacey!

On Sunday August 3 we, or Ryan blessed Ellie. So the day started out in true "Latecomer" fashion, many of you already know how extremely late Ellie and I were to sacrament meeting! Like 10 or 15 minutes late!! I know I know, oh well the world didn't end! Other than Ryan completely freaking out about how late I was the blessing was really beautiful and she did well of course. Cute side note, when Ryan was walking past the pulpit to come sit down at the exact moment he was in clear view of the congregation Ellie put up her left had and did a full on wave to everyone. It was hilarious! Here are some pictures of her in her blessing dress. And because I was running so late I don't have any pictures of us with her but who wants to see us anyway!

4 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

she looked absolutely precious!!! And I am so honored!!! We love you Ellie!!

Tammy said...

Awwwee! She looks so cute and so much like Reese, I wasn't execting that.
You're not the only one that's late, when we blessed the girls we walked into sacrament just in time to walk up to the stand, they were calling our names when we walked in.

Vehars said...

She is getting so big! I love the flower, she looked so cute!

Jeanie Doll said...

How sweet! She looks so annoyed by the bonnet. LOL