Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pictures



Hello again!! I know I'm a slacker I admit it and have no problems with that!! Just chalk it up to complete laziness and too much shopping! We are all doing well, a few minor colds and lots of busy Saturdays! Here are some pictures to update on our busy life!

Lo "reading" to Sherman!! She stil loves him and he's still a punk to her!



Grandpa Fred and Ellers on his birthday!

Mini BYU fans!

Daddy and Oot reading on a lazy Sunday in Evanston

"Ellie thinks, 'Why can't this poor girl hold her head up, maybe it's all that hair!'" Our niece Rayley and Ellie, two weeks apart!:)








5 comments:

Vehars said...

I love Ellie's face, she makes me laugh! She always looks so ticked off! Give her lots of kisses from us. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Fox Family said...

What a darling family! Ellie is so darn cute, I love that little face!

Lacey.costner said...

I L-O-V-E that picture of Ellie and RAylee!!! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love you!!

Jeanie Doll said...

PRECIOUS!!! The one with Ryan and Lauren reading the paper. :)

Melody said...

Long time guys... I saw your link on Michelle's page. You have beautiful children. Three now... you are ahead of us ;). Lilah has a cousin (girl) who is a month younger then her... it is so much fun! They already share clothes ;). Great to see you guys!