Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bad blogger!

I know I am a bad blogger friend but I figured I would do some type of blog just so I don't go another month without blogging. We FINALLY got a new computer after many years of not having a decent desktop. We had one years ago but since then we have just used laptop after laptop, Ryan goes from one to the next like a pair of undies! :) My latest hand me down was the old basic Firstline "gift" laptop and the cord sucked rocks! It was such a junker you couldn't even move the computer a fraction of an inch without it shutting down completely with nothing saved! Very fun when I'm in the middle of doing bills! So here's to our new computer! We love you nice new friend!


(Mr. Obnoxious himself!)

And tomorrow morning Sherman is getting the snippity snip!! YAHOOOOO! A few day break from my annoying little brother! Many of you know Sherman and I don't get along very well so I am a little happy he'll get his "boys" snipped tomorrow, maybe I'll like him more when he's not so "manly"!

(Yes we have another thumb sucker!)

Ellers had her 4 month check up last week and is a whopping 15lbs and 25inches long. I know she's not that big but she's getting too big in my opinion. She still sleeps like a hibernating bear and is still eating plenty. I'm going to make her get a job soon to pay for her food, she's a little porker! But stinkin cute!
Reese and Lauren are doing well. We've had a few ups and downs with Reese at school but are trying to work with him to overcome his behavior issues. Lo is Lo, she's a nasty little sucker one minute and sweet as can be the next. Ryan thinks this is foretelling what she will be like as a teenager. I'm sure those of you with teenagers would say yes!! EEEESH, what are we going to do??!!
We hope all of our blogging friends and family are doing well! We're going to try and get a Christmas card out this year since we aren't moving and aren't going to Hawaii all within a week of each other!

3 comments:

Fox Family said...

Oooohhhh, one of those touch screens? Awesome!
Poor Sherman ;-) Oh, I mean :-(
And what a darling little family you have - oh, and don't worry about those teenage years - they will be here before you know it ;-)

Tammy said...

You are so cute, Liss... Cute cute cute!

Rebecca said...

We could start a family boot camp. Kaylee and Lauren could just spend their teenage years there.

Glad you are blogging again. Your kids are super cute! We can't wait to see them again.