Friday, February 6, 2009

Family Pics Back!




I got the final family pictures back just the other day! Some of you have noticed I've changed the kids pictures and messed around with our family picture at the top. These were taken up in American Fork Canyon in FREEZING COLD, we'll never do that again. Poor kids & POOR Amy our photographer! She's amazing and I am so happy with what we got even though half of them have Lauren and her typical scowl! Geez what are we going to do with that kid when she's 13?!? Anyway, hop on over to Amy's blog to see more!




10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I went over there...I love the ones of just you and Ryan!

McCall said...

wow! love them all, she did an amazing job! what does she charge? i want to get some of clara for her 6 months... i looked on her blog for pricing but didn't see anything.

The Okamoto Clan said...

Great pictures!!! You picked a great location...love it!

Sandee said...

Hey guys, I LoVe your blog.. and your family pictures are incredible! I too love the ones of just you and Ryan.. they are so cute! I think I need to get in touch with your photographer and have her take some for us. Can you believe that we have NEVER had our family picture professionally taken. LOL

Thanks for having us over tonight, we had a blast.. of course - how can you not have a blast with you guys! We'll have to do it again soon.~

Jeanie Doll said...

She did such a great job. You guys are toooo cute!

Becky said...

Such great pictures! You have a beautiful family and your photographer did an amazing job!

the Lola Letters said...

I love your pictures! They turned out great. I Love the vibrant colors (lake, Lauren's scarf...) and I love the one of Ryan and Ellie - too precious!

Marion said...

You pull off the freezing cold look very well :) I love the picture of you and Ryan!

Tammy said...

absolutely beautiful family, loved all the pics! My children are completely impossible, I don't know if we'll ever get any good pics until the kiddos are old enough to sit still for more than 2 seconds. miss you:)

The HousewifeTravels said...

Hey Elissa! Ronelle here. It's great to see your sweet family.