Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


(note: Totally photoshopped Lauren and I into this picture, I LOVE Photoshop! So cool!)

We had such a great Easter Sunday. The weather was okay, sunny but still a little chilly. Church was awesome and we had some really great talks about the Savior and in Young Womans another advisor gave a wonderful lesson. We hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday! Love to all!

(Ellie's looking at Sherman cause the stinkin dog can't sit still to save his life!)


(Poor Lo she's been sick and feeling poopy for the past few days! Thats why she looks like she's on drugs in this picture!)




P.S. I'd like to pop my husband for downloading a coupon bar that keeps shutting down my internet explorer!!! ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

8 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

Photoshop is cool! What a great little family picture! Your kids are adorable!

D MONKEY said...

such a cute picture of the fam-even if it is photoshopped! glad you had a good day!

Rebecca said...

I love the family picture too and can't even tell you were photoshopped. Great job! And are you wearing a dress? Where did you find it; I LOVE it!!

Shelley said...

Good job on the photoshopping. I have no idea how to do that. Ellie is so big! She is adorable. Great pictures. Glad you guys had a good Easter!

McCall said...

we need to do devote an entire day to you showing me all the cool tricks that you know - sewing, photoshop, photography - seriously! i don't know how to do photoshop... i just barely figured out how to edit my pictures on picasa.

ps... i just realized i might now beable to make it to the sewing class. i have joy school at my house that day. it doesn't start until 11:00 though... i might just come and watch and hear you explain it. i don't think i would have time to bring out my machine and really sit and do it... ?

j e s s i e said...

Adorable family!

Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give away!

-Jessie

reyesohana said...

Great to see you guys again. Here's Nichole's website
http://nicholevan.typepad.com/

Shauna B. said...

Soooooooo cute! Love all the pics!