Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Few thoughts and Reese's Meltdown!

Hello everyone! Okay so here was my day. Wake up and it's pouring down rain and my allergies kick up big time!! Makes no sense to me! Head to the new house and it's looking great, the windows are in and the electrician has done a tone! That was the good part of my day. I head to Target to return a bathing suit that doesn't fit me and the guy can't find the item with my credit card. So this is my second attempt to return this stupid thing and I am just annoyed, oh and by the way he never did find the suit through my credit card! And to top it all off it's not showing up in their store system anymore!!!!! :O( Mind you my allergies are still really bad and I'm sneezing way too much! Then we pass the bandaid isle and Reese and Lauren see boxes of bandaids they want to buy. They're like 2.00 so what the heck I'll be nice for once. To make a long story short Reese acts up and I tell him I'm going to put the bandaids back. Thats when the meltdown happens! Any of you moms would probably know what I'm talking about. It's probably the most embarassing thing your kid could do to you and all you want them to do is be quiet. Needless to say he did not get his bandaids and he also got a "stern" talking to by Ryan!! Thank goodness for their dads!!! Hopefully my day will go a little better!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

When Kaylee acts like that, I always like to think it is the Newcomer in her coming out!