Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update :(

Hey to all!! Well the last few days have not been so great. Last Wednesday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, after a year of "trying" to get pregnant we were very excited. Sunday morning I woke up with a horrible feeling after having a dream about having a miscarriage. Sunday we had Stake Conference and when we came home I went to the bathroom and found some spotting! It worried me a little bit but I had spotted with Reese and thought maybe this was the same thing. To make a long story shorter I started bleeding by Sunday evening and as you can imagine pretty upset. I received a blessing from Fred and Ryan and I know that is what has helped me feel calm about this and not an emotional wreck. Monday morning I called my doctor and by the afternoon he called to have me go down to the hospital to do some blood work. He called yesterday, Tuesday, afternoon to confirm the blood work showed I was no longer pregnant and going through a miscarriage. I feel much better today and I will probably attempt to put some makeup on and not look like such a yucky mom!! That's the latest with us! We hope everyone is doing well!! Lots of Love!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am really sorry to hear the news. I had a miscarriage before I became pregnant with Jaxson! It was really hard for me to deal with. I am sorry!

Garran, Meg and two cute BOYS! said...

I do not know if you know who I am but I was good friends with Ryan's family in NC. I am really sorry to hear your news.

Rebecca said...

Aw. If you were here I would go shopping with you...it always makes me feel better! We love you.