Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekly Update :)




Hello friends and family!!

Well this week is a much better week. I went to see my OB/GYN this morning to do a follow up appointment. He said everything seems to be okay and we can start "trying" whenever we want!! Woo Hoo!! :) So everyone cross your fingers!! The picture you see is the latest picture of our house being built that I took on Friday or Saturday. They are drywalling as we speak and I'm slightly nervous cause we were given a tentative close date of September 1 or mid September!! AAAAHHHHH! But I'm excited, there is just a lot to be done before we put our townhouse up for sale in 5-6 weeks from now. Other than that major stuff everything is going good and we've got a lot in store the next few months! We hope everyone is doing well and we miss and love all of you!! Take care!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

BEAUTIFUL HOUSE SO I FORGOT RYAN ARE YOU SELLING METH OR CRACK...WHICHEVER ONE GETS THE MOST RETURN ON INVESTMENT COUNT ME IN...LOVE YOU GUYS....JOSH

Rebecca said...

So which is the west wing? We would like our room painted red, thank you.