Thursday, February 21, 2008

Doo Doo moment!

Last week Ryan was helping Lauren in the bathroom and discovered one of the kids had smeared poop on the toilet seat. Of course Lauren automatically blamed Reese and vice versa!! So we never figured out the toilet poop smearer. Today Lauren came upstairs and was slightly frantic about a pooping situation that she could not explain very well. So I went downstairs to check on her situation and smelled it right away, and of course saw it all over the right side of the toilet seat. Funny that the poop smear looked identical to the one Ryan discovered last week!! Hmmmm could it be??!! Anyway needless to say Lauren had a problem and after holding my breath and throwing a pair of panties away she no longer has a problem!! :) Just thought I would share my doodoo moment with you, oh the joys of motherhood!

P.S. I would have taken a picture but figured you could use your wild imaginations!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks Elissa; I am sure that the picture in my head is much better anyway! Some days being a Mom is so...interesting!

Jackie said...

Oh Elissa I can relate! I only wish that my kids finger paint with poop was on the toliet and not all over their walls. I am glad that stage is over and I PRAY that I never have to go through it again. YUCK!!

The Sandbergs said...

OH MAN. Kids are the best, but sometimes the worst. I hate poop fiascos! We have had a few ourselves and they are NEVER fun.

Nikki said...

Nasty... the things you'll do as a parent. At least its was your own kid and not one of the neighbors. Seriously, I felt so bad the other day when I saw your sewing machine. I just need to call and make sure you are home so I can come by.
PS- We should have a going away luncheon for Beck and Mel. What do you think?

Lacey.costner said...

lol ohh goodness...poor lauren!!! She must get it from the NEwcomer side of the fam....I remember many a times as a child finding "the brown smear"