Monday, February 25, 2008

Tagged, darn it!!

So I thought I would miss the boat on this one but a friend of mine just tagged me!! Dang it! Just kidding.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
HAHA I lied! If you read my previous answer to this question ignore me, I'm losing my mind and this baby is taking it with him/her! 10 years ago I was in my junior year. I was commuting 45 min each way to my high school and now that I look back I was definitely insane!!


2. 5 Things on my To-Do list today:

Take Reese to school in about 45min, eventually shower, call my visiting teaching companion back, each lunch, and hmmm probably sit on my bum for a few minutes!! Wow I'm exciting!

3. 5 snacks I enjoy:

Being pregnant I am the queen of snacks right now, they make me feel better!! :)
1. Pre-made Rice Krispy Treats
2. Nature Valley Peanut Butter granola bars
3. Occasional Oreo cookie
4. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
5. Anything at my fingertips!! :)

4. 3 Bad Habits

I have none!! HA yeah right!

1. Not getting laundry done or putting it away when it is done!
2. Getting Reese to school on time
3. Getting fast-food!!!

5. What would you do if you were instantly a billionaire?

Pay off loved ones mortgages, oh and our mortgage. Buy a beach house in Cali, a cabin in Utah, maybe Cali. Decorate and landscape our new house. Pay tithing, wow that'd be a huge check! Probably keep the rest and think about what I would do with it!

6. 5 places I've lived

1. Whittier, CA
2. Chino Hills, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Seattle, WA
5. Lehi, UT

7. 5 things people don't know about me

1. I can eat a bag of sunflower seeds like any baseball player!
2. I LOVE homemade popcorn and a yummy Pina Colada to go with it! By far my favorite dessert!
3. My mom and dad didn't know Dana and I were twins or that they were having twins until I was delivered and found that there was still one baby in there!!
4. One day I want to own a classic 1965 Ford Mustang
5. I wanted to be an animal trainer at Sea World when I was growing up, all the way up until college actually. My major was Zoology!

People to Tag...
Rebecca, Lacey, Trev&Ellen, Malinda Barnes, and Vanessa! Don't worry I won't be offended if you don't do it!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'll have you know I already knew two of your five things that I shouldn't have known! (I don't know whether I should be proud of knowing two or sad that I didn't know more)

Erin said...

I didn't know you have lived in Seattle... When was that? We miss you guys btw.

Nikki said...

I love hearing all the these things about our blogging society. So far I think Oreo's are one most list. Let's buy into Nabisco.