Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Lo!!



I can't believe 3 years ago I was sitting in the hospital in labor waiting for our baby girl to arrive. She made her appereance at 1:54pm after an intense hour of the epideral wearing off and pushing for about 20 minutes. Boy I was releaved to finally hold her and see her. She was a tiny little thing straight from heaven and Ryan and I couldn't be more excited to have a dainty girl after our crazy little Roo. When she was born she had dark brown hair and I thought for sure some of my mixed genes had worn off on her, little did I know she would have lighter brown hair, the same color as Ryan! Now 3 years later as Ryan and I look back and reflect about what she's done and how she's grown we always smile at how big she's gotten and how incredibly smart she is. Like I said she is definitely dainty and has all the girl drama to go with it! We love her so much and hope she has a great birthday today!! Happy Birthday Lauren Isabel!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey old friends! I was totally blog-surfing and found your blog!

I can't believe how big your kids are! The last time I saw Lauren, she was still a baby!

Your family is beautiful! Your new home is beautiful!

Visit us at www.theskinnerscene.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday!

Lacey.costner said...

awwww I miss her chubby babyness!! She is such a fun dramatic girly girl and we love our little neice so much!!! Hope she is enjoying all of her kitchen stuff!!