Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Me&My Shuffle


Here's a dumb post but you know when you're a mom small things like this make you happy!! Right up there with Lauren not peeing in her panties and Reese not picking his nose!! :) So way back when I started packing up the townhouse for our "quick" move, ha yeah right what a joke, I packed away my Ipod shuffle dock. With a lot of stuff I packed I forgot where I put things, my brain was probably one of those items. Now that everything is here at the new house I have yet to find my shuffle dock so I can charge my little shuffle. Ryan got this little silver thing of joy for me 2 Christmas's ago and I have loved it since he got it for me. If anyway knows me I don't jog or work out but love this little thing to listen to while I'm showering and getting ready or running errands in the car. So yay for getting a new shuffle dock and having my music back to drown out the screams!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elissa--the friend I never see now that I am in Primary! Found your blog through Kat's! Fun! Let me know if you want to see our family blog and I will send you an invite.
cjrush94@yahoo.com

cherry