Friday, March 7, 2008

ULTRASOUND!!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday it was a long day!! Our appointment was at 11am and was much shorter than the other 2 kids'. Anyway it was fun seeing the new little one squirming around. The ultrasound tech did all the necessary checks and the baby is right on target and looking great. Now you are wondering what the sex is! Well I think this baby's cousin (Randy and Rebecca's) had a secret meeting to be little stubborn things and not show what they are, just for the fun of it! The ultrasound tech tried to see at the beginning of the appointment and looked so quickly I couldn't tell right away. Then later on he spent some time trying to figure out the sex of the baby. I saw a "nub" right away but not a very big one. BUT he also didn't see all the necessary girly parts either. So this is the final conclusion... We don't know for sure if it's a boy or girl. The guy said it could either be a boy that hasn't popped out all the way or a girl. He said that when he has seen that little itty bitty nub that it ended up being a girl. Who the heck knows!! So at my next appointment we are going to try again to figure out for sure if this baby is a boy or a girl. I still think it's a boy since this pregnancy has been so much like Reese's and the baby's heart rate is more like Reese's. Anyway we thought we'd let everyone know the update! All that matters to us is that the baby is perfectly normal and healthy, which we are so excited about! I'll try to get the ultra sound pictures scanned and up here soon! Love to everyone!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Those darn Newcomer babies are stubborn!! I'm glad the baby is healthy though, because that's the most important thing. Hopefully you'll find out soon!!

Jackie said...

Hopefully your little one will give ya a great shot next time...I am planning on not finding out, because it seems that is the trend right now...March 18th is our day so we will see!! I'm glad all is well with the baby!!

Trevor&Ellen said...

what !!another stubborn baby !!!I hope my baby will show me at the next appointment , cause I cannot wait to shop for it .haha

Rebecca said...

Not knowing stinks! I'm sorry that you can't tell...we know how you feel. (Let's just blame it on Ryan and Randy!)

malinda said...

It's probably a boy :) we are on a boy wave right now. If only ster and I could hop on :)

Lacey.costner said...

I think it's definitely a boy, hopefully next time!!!