Monday, March 17, 2008

My Little Ones

Lauren's 3rd Birthday, I'll have to teach Ryan how to get a little closer for a good picture!! :)

Lauren got a bunch of kitchen stuff for her birthday, she's really into pretend play right now. So I thought she needed a cute apron to go along with her new kitchen!

Excuse the butt cheek hanging out, she LOVES to be in just her panties and this is how she usually is when we are at home. I thought this was cute cause she was talking to herself and pretending that she was arriving at someones house.
The up close of her obsession with this pair of shoes, I don't know why but she loves to wear them around the house!

So this is the reason we can't have anymore girls! Lauren has every bit of drama that comes with a girl and she is ALL girl when it comes to everything else. Here are some cute pictures of her. Don't worry Reese still exists but I don't get as many cute pictures of him cause he is usually at school or planted on the couch! I'll put in a few just to show you I love him as much as Lo! We hope everyone is doing well.

After putting the kids to bed one night last week we came back downstairs to probably catch up on a show or something and found this cute little sight in our baby swing we have set up.

They were having a cute conversation about Adam and Eve, Ryan's impromptu Family Home Evening. I love to watch these two together!

Reese's proudest moment!! I have a whole slew of pictures like these. I don't even remember why he was mad in the first place! Ryan and I just thought it was funny he was carrying on so much!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Lo Lo!!! Cute pictures. I love the one of reese freaking out! Kids are so fun! Hope you guys are doing well, let us know as soon as you find out about the baby! love you...

malinda said...

Cute pictures. Yes, Lauren is definetly a little princess. My girls love to dress up and play pretend all the time.

Rebecca said...

Her apron is so super cute! Some days I think I would like everything we own to be monogrammed or embroidered!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday to little Lo! I still love that deep little voice of hers.

Lacey.costner said...

lol great pic of reese!!

The Sandbergs said...

Love the picture of Reese! I have a billion of Halle like that.

Shelley said...

Such cute pictures. Girls and there shoes, Tessa is the same way. Your kids look so big, especially Lauren. How are you feeling? Hopefully good. I'm excited for you.
Love
Shelley