Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Random Info

Well last night I was on the phone with Ryan, he's in Texas, and he nicely mentioned I should do another blog and that the last one was old! So here is a random thoughts blog since I really don't like blogging about nothing since really nothing is going on right now. Well there are some things going on but I wouldn't blog about them. Oh and I'm going to be blogging about something important in the next few days since my ultrasound is scheduled for Thursday morning! WOO HOO!! Anyway so here are my random thoughts...
I HATE this friggin wind where we live. As I type I can hear the gale force winds blowing outside, a sound we have become familiar with but that also completely annoys me! On Saturday the wind started kicking up again, for like the 5th time since we've lived here the last 3 months. I'm sure you're all thinking no big deal but those of you who have lived in tornado country or have lived in So. Cal during the Santa Ana winds would know what I'm talking about. For instance the wind on Saturday was HORRIBLE! Here's my story of how much I hate this wind!! Our trash day is Friday and usually Ryan gets the bins out early enough but we have realized we have an insane early morning but crack of dawn trash man. Like before 8am kind of guy! Anyway so needless to say our trash didn't get picked up because Ryan put it out before 9am and the rest of the neighborhood was already picked up. So in all of Ryan's brilliance he thought he could show the trash guys he was smarter and leave the trash can out until NEXT Friday. Like I said the winds picked up around here on Saturday afternoon and got up to about 40-50 mile/hour. Saturday Ryan had noticed our trash can still sitting by the side of the road but by Saturday night when we came home from a date the trash can was mysteriously missing. Who would want to steal a full trash can? Then we thought, oh crap the wind picked it up. What freaky kind of tornado wind would be able to pick up our full trash can and carry it so far we were unable to find it? Yes Ryan and I drove around our neighborhood trying to find that not so small grass green trash can and did not have any luck. In the morning we found it a block away nestled up against a pile of dirt from a foundation that's being dug. Note: There was longer any trash in our trash can! :) hehehe Like I said I'm so friggin sick of this wind it makes me majorly annoyed! Oh and here's another thing, Ryan bought this compost pyramid thing made out of hard plastic a few weeks ago. He finally was able to put it together and started loading in our fruit and veggie trashy's. He had it just on the other side of our stairs at the back door. While watching the wind pick up on Saturday afternoon I realized the compost thing was no longer in it's spot. Yet again this stupid tornado wind picked up Ryan's not so cheap composter and blew it so hard into the wrought iron fence to the side of our house it smashed it into pieces. Poor Ryan didn't have very good luck on Saturday! So hear are my ramblings for the day! Love to all!!!

4 comments:

Jeanie Doll said...

I hate it too! It makes my hair stick to my lip gloss! LOL I guess that was random too.

Rebecca said...

I agree with Jean. Hairy lips are never fun.

malinda said...

sorry about your trash. so I am excited to hear about your ultra sound!

{ Bethany } said...

oh my goodness! I would be crying all the time if I lived there, I can't deal with rough weather (AZ born n raised girl here) :P Things like fog and snow storms and tornadoes scare. me. to. death.