Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"Baby Shower" from Ryan





For months now I have been bugging Ryan about getting the essential gear for when Ellie comes. My due date is about 4 weeks away but will most likely have her early, I'm hoping earlier than both Reese and Lauren, cross your fingers. I doubt this request warrants fasting but cross your fingers either way!

So on Saturday we were out running errands, like I said, ones I've wanted to do for months but there was always something better to do, (i.e. garden boxes-Lacey knows!) Reese really really needed a dresser and we started out on our search for one that didn't cost an arm and a leg. After 3 furniture stores we hopped over to DownEast Home and found exactly what I wanted for only $380. That probably sounds expensive to most but after looking at those 3 different furniture stores and everyone of them were well over $800 this was an AWESOME deal. And it's a Pottery Barn one at that.

On to my most favorite place to shop TARGET, I think I have even converted Ryan over to the "red" side! We got Ellie's car seat-stroller combo and Mr. Money bags insisted on getting that new Graco contraption, Sweet Peace or whatever it's called.

I called this blog "baby shower" from Ryan cause we were finally able to get some stuff done that I wanted to do for the baby and also getting that dresser was a bonus. Thank you honey, you're the best!
We hope everyone is doing well, love to all, like always! :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

New stuff---how fun! I love having the carseat and all because that means that the baby is coming, and soon! Hopefully you will only have about 2 weeks left! Good luck!!

Lacey.costner said...

Ryan is so funny....all about the garden boxes one Sat...then all about Ellie the next....lets find a nice median eh?? Your stuff looks sooo cute!! and I'm so jealous you will have a tiny newborn in your arms in a few weeks...I miss my little Peanut..now she is just called "P" too big for peanut...LOVE YOU!!

Vehars said...

NICE!!! What a good hubby! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

Tammy said...

I love that you guys are getting so close to having your little girl, we can't wait to meet sweet little ellie, hopefully she'll come soon so that we can see her when we're out in a few weeks.

The Gibby's said...

I am so excited for your new lil' one Elissa! Can't wait to see her!