Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Updates!

I'm done with Ellie's blanket, thank goodness! Just in the nick of time! I had a doctors appointment yesterday and got the lovely "check" and everything is going fine. I'm slightly dilated and looks like I'm on target. I'm hoping that target is still shortly after the 4th of July festivities! So after coming home from my appointment I figured I'd get on the ball and get her blanket done, except the only thing in her room is a crib with a blanket on it. Oh well, it will get there!

Reese is done with swim on Thursday and has done pretty well. Ryan and I have realized this was the wrong type of class to put him in. They haven't taught him all the things we would have liked him to know by this point but yet again, oh well!

Lauren and Sherman enjoy being outside in this warm/hot weather. She and Sherman are little buddies even though he has yet to catch on that it is not okay to bite her arms like a bone to eat. She's so sweet to him and he's like a younger annoying brother! Poor girl!




We're doing well and are anxiously awaiting this little girl to make her appearance!

9 comments:

Vehars said...

The blanket turned out really nice! You did a good job. Sherman and Lo are so cute!

Rebecca said...

We're glad to hear that you are almost done; nothing beats holding a new baby! And your blanket looks great! Ephram has one very similar in his crib too...it was Leonna's! (someday I will make his)

Jackie said...

The blanket is beautiful! Good luck with the upcoming delivery!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl!!

John, Jamie & the Little Ones... said...

Look how cute you are making her blanket! I wimped out and just bought all of (my) Reese's stuff, lol. Woohoo! We're in the home-strech! I want this baby out!

Lacey.costner said...

WooHoo!! It's almost over!! We can't wait to meet little Ellie!! The blanket is beautiful and I can't believe you managed to complete it somehow. Love you and see you tonight!!

Tbone said...

Nice blanket! I love the name you picked out for your new daughter, we are still trying to come up with one for ours! Cute pics of Sherman and Lolo too. We were cleaning out our garage today, and I had old pics from when you and Ryno got married. Gosh, we all looked a lot younger, and most of us looked a lot thinner back then!

Haley said...

Cute blanket Elissa! Can't wait for that baby!

Jeanie Doll said...

Cute!! I'm happy you are almost there. I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Cami said...

I love the blanket! Well, you are on your final stretch before the baby. Ryan--thanks for the advice on boys, though I don't know if that makes me feel any better about the next 18 years of my life. Honestly, most days I hope that don't kill themselves or each other.