Monday, December 8, 2008

Fragrance Help!





Okay so I'm on the hunt for a new fragrance I love wearing perfume and pretty much never go without it! In the past I have worn Clinique Happy, Tommy Hilfiger True Star Gold, DKNY Be Delicious, & Cool Water Happy Summer. All are awesome but I'm looking for a new perfume for everyday! So I am asking for suggestions!! I love fruity, fresh and a very light floral. Can't wait to hear what you all like to wear, and don't be offended if I end up buying your favorite and smelling just like you!! :)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Okay, I am a total fragrance collector. I absolutely love J Lo's stuff. You can go to: http://www.jenniferlopezbeauty.com/templates/products/glow/default.asp to check out the four different kinds she has and how she defines them (under spirit). I love Live Lux the most lately. Good luck finding your new smell!

Shauna B. said...

So my favorite perfume of all time is Aqua Di Gio for women. I'm afraid they are stopping prudouction though. The last time I bought it I could only find it at Dillards. It sued to be everywhere!

Marissa said...

I have to agree with the previous post. Aqua Di Gio is the one I always reach for. And the Men's is one of my favs as well. You guys could go matchy matchy. And Rick loves it too (and you know how the Jackman's boys are with cologne ^_^). Oh yeah, and I heart SHI from Alfred Sung. It's a good one. Almost like it more than Aqua.

Shadow said...

I agree with Nikki about Jenniffer Lopez's fragrance; I really love them. Another I like is Miss Dior Cherie. It's somewhat light, and not as popular, but it's a nice, peaceful scent and I enjoy it :)