Monday, December 15, 2008

Reese is MOVING OUT!


Hello to all of our friends and family! The day has come that Reese Newcomer will be moving out of our home and hitting the road for some 6 year old adventures! There's no stopping him, he even has his bags packed! Good luck little boy, hope you have a great adventure and you don't freeze your little bum off!

Lots of Love-Mom and Dad



P.S. Thank goodness you packed your Transformer shirt, that comes in handy in 20 degree weather! :)
NOTE: Reese really isn't moving out, this is a result of him getting mad at Ryan for something after church. Who knows what he's like a PMS girl these days!

9 comments:

amy said...

hey but at least he remembered his underwear!!! Hey i need your email i can't find it. i have some pics to send you.

Shauna B. said...

Well now that he's moved out you can take his Christmas presents back! J/K

Elissa said...

LOL-I LOVE that idea Shauna!

Gingerlylizzy said...

That is so funny. Especially your response! AHAHAHAH! I am dying over here...

Marion said...

Great, ask him if my boys can take his room. They cried forever when we left your house.

Trevor said...

l am still laughing. That is hilarious.

Nikki said...

LOL!! That is funny. I can remember doing the same thing. Except I ran away to the club house in our backyard. And sadly enough, no one came looking for me. So three hours later I walked back in and unpacked. Reese cracks me up!! At least he is keeping things interesting over there!

Vehars said...

Oh my gosh! That is stinkin' hilarious!!!! Yeah because the kid has such a HARD life!!

McCall said...

this is hilarious! i so so so remember doing the same thing. i actually left the house and got about a block away and got scared so i went back home.

kids.