Wednesday, May 14, 2008

So. Cal here we come!!!

I am so stinkin excited to be able to go back to Cali. We leave tomorrow afternoon and will be there until next Tuesday!!! YAY for a vacation!!! :) I was just there in December with my mom and sister but we weren't there for very long, not long enough to do a ton. So my cousin Brandon is getting married in the LA temple on Friday and this was the perfect excuse to go to Cali for a few days and finally take the kids to Disneyland. I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant so we'll see how this idea of Disneyland goes but I'm excited regardless! I'm sure I'll post pictures from our trip when we get back!

Love to all!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love California, I love vacations! Have a ton of fun for the both of us! Be safe.

Lacey.costner said...

YEah!! Have tons of fun!!

The Okamoto Clan said...

Can't wait to see you guys! Hey, when were you planning on going to D-land? We still have our passes...it would be fun to meet up with you guys! Let us know!

Rebecca said...

Have fun!! We're jealous!!

Tammy said...

be sure and call us when you get here.....Yay!!!

Nikki said...

Fun for you!! See another person going to Disneyland. I swear everyone I know gets to go lately. No worries, have a blast! East a cherry slushee and a chirro for me.

Jeanie Doll said...

Have fun, I just went to Disney Land in March and had a blast. You'll love it!