Thursday, April 3, 2008

Eleanor Lacey


YAY!! I had my follow up ultra sound and doctors appointment today and got a better peak at this baby!! We are officially having a GIRL! Ryan and I had all these plans if we were having a boy and of course those flew out the door the second I saw those "girl" parts. Poor Ryan I think he might have aged another 10 years when I told him and of course all he was thinking about was more money for another wedding!! We're so excited though and if you didn't catch the name of the blog we are naming her Eleanor Lacey. Eleanor is my grandma's name, my mom's mom. And Lacey cause I've always loved Ryan's only sister's name and have been thinking of first names to put it with and Eleanor just went together. We'll most likely call her Ellie and Lauren made it clear that she is going to call the baby Lacey!! Oh whatever if you know our family we have a bazillion nicknames for our kids anyway! So that's the update on us now just the countdown till she arrives.

11 comments:

The Okamoto Clan said...

Yea! Congrats on another little girl!!! I'm sure Grandma will be touched to have a little Eleanor II in the family now! Cute name!

Rebecca said...

What a pack of little girls we will have! I think it will be fun to have matching genders for once. And I bet Lauren will be so cute with Ellie! Congratulations.

Lacey.costner said...

awww Lauren wants to call her Lacey that is too sweet. I can see Hailey when she is older saying to Railey " your daddy just copied my name" and to Ellie " your mommy named you after MY mommy" lol I feel so honored!! We Love you and can't wait to meet little Ellie!!

Kat said...

Congrats! I love her name. What Jon would give for one girl....

Rachel said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun! I should know. Beautiful name. I love it.

Nikki said...

congrats!! That is really exciting. Elanor Lacey is a really beautiful name.

Tammy said...

I love it, Ryan and Casey are so much alike...."another wedding to pay for".....HA HA HA HAAAA!!! I'm excited for you guys, girls are definitely drama but as you know oh so cute and sweet too!! Love you guys, let's for sure get together when you guys come out next month...Yay!

The Rush Family said...

Elissa! Congratulations! Girls are great! We should know!!

Love
Cherry

{ Bethany } said...

yay! I love that name, how cute! I cant wait to see all the lil girl babies...Im so jealous!!! ;)

Fox Family said...

Congratulations! And I love the name Eleanor, it's beautiful!

Julie Topham said...

Congrats! Really beautiful name. Girls are the BEST...