Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ultrasound tomorrow and funny story!

So tomorrow is my whatever week check up and I also scheduled another ultrasound to put my mind at ease! Ryan OF COURSE is out of town so I'm on my own but I didn't want to wait another two weeks. So cross your fingers everyone!! I'm still hoping for a boy! Here is a funny story from Reese about girls!


The other day I was hanging out at my parents house and the kids were playing down in the basement. Reagan and Lauren were pretending the playroom under the stairs was their house and ordering Reese to not come in. We could here them telling him "DON'T COME IN! GO AWAY!" Being total bossy girls! He thought it was hilarious and they kept bossing him around. All in good fun. So eventually he figures it out and comes upstairs. We could all overhear him talking to my dad and this is what was said...


Dad: "Are the girls being bossy?"
Reese: "Yeah, they keep telling me to go away. And I can't come in their house!"
Dad: "Oh well they aren't being very nice huh?"
Reese: "Yeah they're acting like real women!"

Holy cow, I thought I was going to pee my pants!! And at that this stage in my pregnancy that actually might happen. Anyway thought I would share that funny story with everyone! Oh I love my little Roo!!! :)


6 comments:

Tammy said...

Liss...that is hilarious!!! I wonder where he would have gotten that from...hmmmm! What a cute boy. Let us know what the ultra sound turns up. We love you guys. Hope all is well in Utah.

Shelley said...

That is hilarious! What a little cutie, and his little perception. Such a cute comment. How are you guys doing? We miss everyone. Its wierd not to see everyone on a regular basis. Keep us posted on the ultrasound. I hope its a boy!:)

Rebecca said...

Yay, Elissa, you've taught him well!!

Good luck at the ultrasound; hopefully you will have a definate answer today!

Lacey.costner said...

lol FUNNY!!! That is too cute!! I can totally hear lauren and reagan bossing reese around!! Well now with 4 girl cousins in the same year coming around...Reese and Dallin will both be getting bossed around!! too cute!!

Lacey.costner said...

lol FUNNY!!! That is too cute!! I can totally hear lauren and reagan bossing reese around!! Well now with 4 girl cousins in the same year coming around...Reese and Dallin will both be getting bossed around!! too cute!!

Nikki said...

Reesey! No way! That is too funny. He's got us all figured out.