Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Little Man

The traditional jell-o cake!
Yes it was a Transformers birthday, it wouldn't be Reese if it wasn't a superhero birthday, somehow someway!
Lets give it up for Uncle Kev and his wonderful taste!!!
This was the only picture I could get of him with one of his presents, he didn't pose very well in all the excitement.


This past Sunday we celebrated Reese's birthday, which is this coming up Sunday April 27 because my family wasn't going to be here on Reese's actual birthday. We had a great dinner and we're so glad to have some family around to celebrate important moments like this for our kiddles!


Ryan and I always talk about how when Reese was born we were so excited for him to grow up and start doing bigger kid things. Well now that he's turning 6 it seems like time has flown by and our little man really is getting to be a little man. He was our little "surprise" believe me we were a little shocked we got pregnant 3 months after we got married but of course we wouldn't have it any other way. He's accomplished so much this past year, with starting kindergarten and learning all sorts of new things. He's constantly making us laugh at the hilarious things that he comes up with. I think little kids are built with honesty filters, everything that comes out is their true and honest feelings, no holds bar!! :) Anyway we love our little guy and are so very proud of how smart and friendly he is! He's definitely not shy when it comes to meeting new people. We love him to pieces and hope he continues to be a happy little guy!





HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY REESE!!

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

I can't beleive that Reese is turning 6 either! I still can remember him as a big headed rolly polly baby! He was cute then and is even cuter now. Happy Birthday Reese a Roo!!

Kat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little buddy! I love that he says hi to me all the time!

Costner Family said...

Parker wanted to wish Reese a Happy Birthday!! He had so much fun playing with him a few weeks ago!! Thanks again! HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!

Jeanie Doll said...

He is going to be such a heart breaker! Happy birthday to your little man!

Lacey.costner said...

we had such a great time sunday and Ryan is so excited to take Reese to see IronMan! WE love you little Roo!!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday Reese!!!! I can't believe how big he is. We sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you soon. Call me and let me know your plan so that we can meet up.

Trevor said...

Happy Birthday Reese! I remember holding you before you could even talk! Now your a big 6 year old, going to school, and being a good big brother for Lauren. Aunt Ellen and Uncle Trevor miss you!

Rebecca said...

Okay, post some new pictures! We want to meet Sherman!

Elissa said...

Ryan has the camera in his truck I'll post pictures of little Sherman later tonight!!